index site author tagboard affiliates advertisment future fanfic
jusce layoutholic ex2phantom dlesscix. blogger photobucket imageshack
OFFICIAL TRAILERSUMMARYCHAPTER OOCHAPTER O1CHAPTER 02CHAPTER 03
Author




Hello :D I'm jusce and I'm here to share you with my not very first fanfic "Dark Horse Prince" and I have opened this blog just to post my very own fanfic(s)! Because I can make more design and choice to make my reader to enjoy the fanfic :D Okay, I'm jusce who in this graphics designer world since 19 April 2009. But official date for me to know to everyone is 25 August 2009, EX2PHANTOM. My graphics request site. :D Everyone know I LOVE TVXQ and my biased is XIAH junsu. I have met JYJ once in my life while they are having "The Beginning" album showcase in Malaysia 17 October 2010, I also get to see Phebs unnie but failed T.T Junsu is 100% gorgeous and charismatic in real life compared to the picture all we saw. GODNESS LOL

I love to collect all Chinese (romance, comedy, sad, fantasy) novel. :) And my fanfic will update when I'm free and DON'T FORCE ME >.<>more *peace* If you don't like the way I write, please you may leave or I'll kick you out (Alt+F4) :D Enjoy my fanfic enjoy your life. :)


"always keep the faith...till the end..."

LOVE&RESPECT jusce

Labels:


5:17 AM ▲ Tuesday, February 15, 2011

READERS

This fanfic may be rated, so read at your own risk! Feel free to be affiliates with us, just kindly ask at our tagboard. I'll reply as fast as I can. Do not spam and please respect the others, and please log in to imageshack. Or else you can't see the layout, thanks for your understanding.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox
1680 x 1050px