index site author tagboard affiliates advertisment future fanfic
jusce layoutholic ex2phantom dlesscix. blogger photobucket imageshack
OFFICIAL TRAILERSUMMARYCHAPTER OOCHAPTER O1CHAPTER 02CHAPTER 03
site


about

Well, it's simple that I've opened this site just to update my fanfic(s). Simple yeah? My not very first fanfic "Dark Horse Prince" which written by blackfilia aka jusce me :D Firstly, I don't really want people to know that who wrote this fanfic but after, I decided to let my reader know :D Michelle, my lovely sister is the first one who know that the author is who since I told her a long ago :P And my Chapter one is half way finish. =_= I know I'm lazy. *get slap* I will update as fast as I could and oh! Did you see "Future Fanfic" section on your left hand side? Yeah, I've designed my poster for my future fanfic(s) you may go and see and give me some of your ideas :D

Thank you for clicking this site and thanks for your supporting :D
Site since 15 February 2011.

past layout



Labels:


11:34 PM ▲ Tuesday, February 15, 2011

READERS

This fanfic may be rated, so read at your own risk! Feel free to be affiliates with us, just kindly ask at our tagboard. I'll reply as fast as I can. Do not spam and please respect the others, and please log in to imageshack. Or else you can't see the layout, thanks for your understanding.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox
1680 x 1050px